Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday weakness


Photoshop curves

It all started innocently enough, when I came across a post on Photoshop curves on one of my favorite blogs. Being still a mere beginner in the wide photoshopping world I had never even paid attention to the curves section. Well, I tried out the free curve provided by Tim Kiukas, and wham, a whole new world opened to me! I googled for more free photoshop curves and came across the talented Julia Trotti's blog. She hosts a free curve Friday every week and well, let's just say I'm hooked...

So, my pictures should be getting a lot better now, all thanks to these amazing and talented and generous people!


5 comments:

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...