Profile Picture

Know me

Senja, 20 years old, Helsinki/Finland
Read more...
Sponsors, collaborations...
Terms of Use...

Find me

Email me Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus flickr

Follow me

Follow Puukengät

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And that's who I am


and that's who i am gif

and that's who i am gif

and that's who i am gif

and that's who i am gif

and that's who i am gif

and that's who i am gif
Photo credit: WeHeartIt

I know, this has been done sooo many times, but I thought this would be an easy way for me to first introduce gifs to my blog. Don't worry, I won't be spamming you with cute cats and what not, because mainly I will be making my own gifs. (like I made these out of pictures found on weheartit)

The effect in this post is perhaps a little chaotic but I hope you can look past that. I'll do better in the future.

Happy Shrove Tuesday everyone, today I will be overdosing on the Finnish semla pastries, just like last year. I will also be babysitting my baby brother (okay, he'll be 7 in March so technically he's not a baby anymore) who's sick and running a fever. In the afternoon I will visit my aunt and cousins so it's going to be a nice day. (if we forget that I am also sending out a dozen job applications too... not so much fun)

I hope your day will be nice as well!

6 comments:

  1. Ah wat een leuke post, echt heel leuk gedaan zo met die plaatjes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great way to get to know the person behind a blog. And have fun babysitting on your not-baby brother, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Click Here for Comment Guidelines

Thank you so much for your comment! I'll try to get back to you asap! Anonymous commenters, please use a nickname! ♥

Kiitos kommentistasi! Pyrin vastaamaan siihen mahdollisimman pian! Anonyymit, olkaa ystävällisiä ja käyttäkää nimimerkkiä! ♥

Hartstikke bedankt voor je reactie! Ik probeer zo snel mogelijk te reageren! Anonieme mensen, gebruik alsjeblieft een nickname! ♥

Tu peux commenter en français!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...